CALL FOR PAPER POSTER
The organizing Commite of ISNPINSA-2011 is calling for participation in two categories:
- Individual paper; and
- Poster sessions
All paper and posters to be written in English only.
All interested participants are invited to submit an abstract (max. 300 words) addressing any of the following topics :
- Computer Science
- its applications.
The abstracts and full may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject header of your email should be : “[First author name]-abstract/paper ISNPINSA-2011“
Pelase indicate your name and the title of your paper when submitting your abstracts/paper.
- Abstract must be written in English
- Abstract should be no longer than 300 words
- Abstract should be presented in 11 point Arial font and single spacing
- 3 keywords (minimum)
- Email address author(s) must be include
FULL PAPER GUIDELINES
- Full paper must be written in English
- Full paper should not more than 10 pages
- Full paper should be presented in 11 point Arial font and single spacing
- 3 keywords (minimum)
- Email address author(s) must be include POSTER GUIDELINES
- Banner size 60 x 90 cm durable mate Laminated
- Banner should be presented in portrait oriented
- Email address author(s) must be included
- To provide a forum for sharing and exchange information on the latest developtment in mono or multi desciplinary research on mathematics and natural sciences.
- To enhance the capacities for creating innovation system from industries and researchers who apply science and technology on their work.
- To contribute in the formulation of global strategies in advancing science role as well as developing policy initiatives in community
- To simulate future collaborations among industries, researchers, and governments who apply science and technology for better live.
VENUE and DATE
Grand candi Hotel
Jalan Sisingamangaraja Candi Baru Semarang
Jawa Tengah INDONESIA 50252
Phone : +62 24 831 444 1
Date : 2 November 2011
Prof. Ir. Lilik Hendrajaya, M.Sc, Ph.D
(Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Philippe Blanc ( The Institut National des Sciences Appliquees de Toulouse, france )
- Prof. Dr. Ismail bin Mohd ( Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, Malaysia )
- Prof. Dr. Wahyu Setia Budi ( Universitas Diponegoro, Indonesia )
- Abstract submission : 30 October 2011
- Registration deadline : 31 October 2011
- Full Paper Submission : 16 November 2011
- Seminar date : 2 November 2011
Fess include lunch, coffe break, certificate, and seminar kits.
Domestic Participants :
- Student (IDR. 250.000)
- Regular (IDR. 350.000)
International Participants :
- Student (USD 120)
- Regular (USD 150)
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Send your registration (name, institution, address, phone number, and email ) to email@example.com
Deadline for registration 31 October 2011.
Payment can be made by Bank Transfer
Bank Account :
Lilih Khotim Perwati
BNI KCP UNDIP Semarang
023 06 44 873
Faculty of mathematics and natural sciences, Diponegoro University, INDONESIA
Address : Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Tembalang, Semarang
Phone/Fax : +62 24 747 47 54/ +62 24 764 80 690
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.mipa.undip.ac.id