SAMUDERA MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (SMDP)
SMDP is a fast-track program offering rapid career advancement for ambitious and talented person.
Upon successful completion of the management development program
combining theoretical sessions in classroom, job placement in business
units, on-board experience and port visits, the program graduates will
be assigned to a key-level position within SAMUDERA INDONESIA Group
subject to individual performance throughout the program.
• Minimum S1 of any discipline from a reputable university;
• Minimum GPA of 3.00;
• Age of maximum 27 years old;
• Fluency in oral and written English:
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
• Demonstrate a strong drive for success and quality leadership potential;
• Willing to be posted in any region in Indonesia or overseas.