Dengan ini disampaikan informasi Program Beasiswa Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) tahun 2014-2015. Bagi staf pengajar yang berminat dapat menyampaikan berkas lamaran dengan kualifikasi yang telah ditetapkan kepada Bagian Kerjasama Biro Administrasi Akademik Kampus Undip Tembalang untuk selanjutnya akan dikirimkan kepada Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi. Informasi lebih detail dan application forms dapat dilihat pada situs/laman: http://www.searca.org
All applicants/nominees for both Master's and PhD scholarship must not be more than 35 years old at the time of application.
Applicants are requested to submit the following documents (incomplete submissions will not be evaluated):
1. Duly accomplished SEARCA Scolarship application form (2 copies)
2. Duly accomplished application forms for admission to the Graduate Schools of any three (3) universities listed in SEARCA Scolarship application form where the applicant may pursue graduate studies
3. Original transcript of academic records bearing the seal of the University and original signatures of the Registrar or Head of the University. Applicants for Master's degree should submit their original Bachelor of Science (BS) transcript of records. PhD degree applicants should submit their original BS and Master's transcript of records
4. Certificate of employement
5. Updated curriculum vitae
6. Brief description of the research that the applicant plans to conduct for thesis/disertation. The research topic must be in line with any of SEARCA's priority thrust, namely Natural Resource Management and Agricltural Competitiveness
7. Two-page write-up on agricultural competitiveness or natural resource management
8. Passport-size ID picture (2 pieces)
9. Certification from a medical doctor that the applicant is in good physical and mental health condition and is fit to undertake graduate studies
10. Official endorsement from the employer
11. A passing TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS results of 6.0
The Ministry will then screen and endorse applications to SERACA not later than 30 July 2013.