Bersama ini disampaikan penawaran dari INVIVO NSA, perusahaan Perancis yang ada di Indonesia yang bermaksud menawarkan student internships/magang di perusahaan mereka yang bertempat di Jakarta dan Surabaya.
With 223 member cooperatives, InVivo is the number-one French cooperative group in Agriculture and one of the biggest in Europe. InVivo has more than 6.700 employees in France and 19 countries in the world. 57% of them work all over the world. InVivo has a two-fold remit: to help agriculture reach its full potential and to create value for its member cooperatives and customers, the farming world and society as a whole. InVivo’s principal role is to pool and coordinate in order to strengthen negotiating power in purchasing, to strengthen marketing power, and to provide expertise and a capacity for innovation. InVivo is organized into four activities: InVivo Agro, InVivo Grain, InVivo Nutrition & Animal Health and InVivoGeneral Public.
InVivo Nutrition & Animal Health
A pioneer in animal nutrition and health with more than 60 years of expertise, InVivo NSA ia a world leader in its sector. Its long-standing presence in France is accompanied by strategic international development in promising markets. Equipped with powerful R&D tools, InVivo NSA brings feed producers, distributors and farmers a complete range of products and services: complete feeds, premixes and nutritional specialties, animal health and hygiene.
- Nearly 65 years of expertise
- 5.600 employees
- 19 countries in which InVivo and NSA are present
- 13 research stations
Presence of InVivo Nutrition & Animal health (Guyofeed) since 1983, located in Jakarta and Surabaya, both subsidiaries are dedicated to the production of complete feed for farm animals (Layers, broilers, cows, quails…) More than 250 employees, with international teams from different nationalities working in all fields of industry: purchasing, production, laboratory, nutrition, sales, marketing, administration, accounting…
We are looking for:
1. An intern in animal production perfomances evaluation
Under the direction of a Senior mentor, the incumbent will assist with farm data collection that will help maximize feed production performances and create efficiences within the Field Sales team. The selected individual will have the opportunity to learn and develop functional working knowledge and be exposed to animal feed production specific requirements.
Additionally, the incumbent will:
- Assist in gathering time sensitive information from the farms to communicate to other internal team members (farming techniques, user products,…)
- Perform form data processing models to analyze performance
- Work with Senior mentors to develop solutions to help farmers to improve their productivity
– PT WIRIFA SAKTI, NGORO, East Java (send your CV and a cover letter in English to Mr. Kokot, firstname.lastname@example.org)
– PT CITRA INA FEED MILL, Jakarta Timur (send your CV and a cover letter in English to Mr. Eric Fabry, email@example.com
The incumbent will be accountable for developing and demonstrating the following behaviors:
- Action Oriented
- Self-starter & propensity to bring results
- Applying a logical process
- Technical Learning
- Acquiring & applying knowledge to work
- Time Management-able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Planning & prioritization
Student in Bachelor or Master in Agronomy (Animal Sciences…), Biology.
Internship duration: 3 months (bachelor degree) or 6 months (master degree)
2. An intern in Energy and Process cost evaluation
Under the direction of a Senior mentor, the incumbent will assist with energy and production costs analysis that will help maximize our process and create efficiencies within the production team. The selected individual will have the opportunity to learn and develop functional working knowledge and be exposed to industry specific animal feed production technology.
Additionally, the trainee will:
- Suggest and propose to help productivity improvements
- Revies existing production reports
- Work with Senior mentors to optimize production capacity of the plant
Location: PT CITRA FEED MILL, Jakarta Timur (send your CV and a cover letter in English to Mr. Eric Fabry, firstname.lastname@example.org
Student in Master of Industrial Technology, Electrical Engineering and Computer.
Internship duration: 6 months